Terms and Conditions - Win a TV ad
- This promotion is open to all existing Sky TV commercial subscribers that are licensed premises in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Employees (or family members of employees) of Sky UK Limited any Sky Limited company (“Sky”), companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
- This promotion opens on the 6th January 2020 and closes on 31st January 2020 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Online entry required. To enter this promotion, you will need to visit http://www.myskysports.com, login and follow the link(s) provided to redeem a free point of sales (POS) pack. You will need to register for an account if you haven’t got one already.
- One entry per licensed premises. Entries sent in through agents, third party websites or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
- There is limited stock of POS packs and entries are subject to availability.
Winner Selection and notification
- One winner will be selected by a random computer generated draw. The winners will be chosen 23.59 on 31 January 2020 all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email by 7 February 2020.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The winner will receive the following prize: your licensed pub premises will win a TV advertisement that will be delivered via Sky’s Adsmart technology to specifically target households within a set radius of your premises‘ location (the “Ad”). The Ad will be produced by Sky’s creative agency and will require your input and full co-operation.
- The winner hereby agrees to give Sky, it’s creative agency and production team reasonable access to your premises during the month of February 2020 for the purposes of, inter alia, location scouting, planning and filming the Ad.
- Sky will have exclusive editorial rights, including the right to final sign-off in respect of the Ad. The final Ad shall be subject to approval by relevant regulatory bodies.
- Go-live is estimated to be between 1 March 2020 and 31 March 2020.
- The winner agrees to share with Sky the revenue and related data in respect of its premises for a period running from before the Ad goes live and for a reasonable period after the Ad goes live. This will be combined with research into household engagement that will be conducted via Sky IDS team and will not require any input from your premises.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for server, network or computer failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- Further Sky terms and conditions apply. The winner will be required to accept SKY STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LONG FORM CONTENT after the winner is notified and before the Ad goes live.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
- This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.