Pints, camera, action!
Imagine if you had Sky's creative team at your disposal to make a TV ad promoting your pub.
You could win exactly that, along with thousands of pounds worth of free advertising space across Sky channels, specifically targeting locals in your area to help get the locals pouring in.
How to enter:
1. Log-in to MySkySports (or register by completing the form below)
2. Order a FREE 2020 POS kit and you'll be automatically entered into the draw
3. That's it! We'll draw the winning venue at random and confirm the winner by 7th February 2020
To enter, register on myskysports.com and order a free POS pack by midnight on 31 January 2020. Entries are free and subject to availability.
You must be a Sky Business customer to enter. View the full Terms and Conditions here.
What is MySkySports?
Our dedicated customer-facing website, MySkySports.com is a one-stop marketing hub designed to make it quicker and easier for customers to plan ahead and market upcoming live sport, so you have more time to focus on running your business.
What am I missing out on at MySkySports?
- Free, customisable fixture posters to help promote the sports and fixtures you want to show, across multiple broadcasters – not just Sky Sports.
- Ready-made marketing images for use on media like Twitter and Facebook – share with just one easy click.
- Loads of fixture planning information and top tips to help our customers make their venue the home of sport.
How do I register?
For us to be able to set up an account, we need an email address. If you haven’t already got a log in please fill in the form to the left and we can set up and account for you. We will then send you a registration email – sometimes these can get caught in your spam folder so please check. If you don’t receive your email please call us on 08442 411611.
What's included in the POS kit?
The 2020 POS kit contains 3 posters, 8 table talkers and 50 beer mats promoting upcoming live sport on Sky Sports.